viernes, 22 de febrero de 2008

It's a winter wonderland, and I have a date!

I am not a happy camper this morning. I have been waiting for this snow for a while now, and I get it today when I can care less about it. I am home, so there is no school to close. Oh, come on now!

As if my bad fortune were not enough, I have an appointment to set the record straight with Uncle Sam. I must walk in the snow to get to my wonderful date with the most hated of our relatives. Let's hope that Uncle Sam is not to mean to me! But, what are the odds of that happening?



cartoon via taxguru

3 comentarios:

  1. Ron Paul prometió eliminar el Impuesto Sobre la Renta :)......no hay nada ni nadie que odie más que pagar impuestos.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. jajaj...how was the visit to uncle sam? i didnt have a pleasure visit with him jaja...y no hay suerte, viene la nieve a caer cuando no hay clases...lol thats the same thing i said...cuidate!!!!

    ResponderEliminar